It's the middle of winter and you want to be outside. Enter your wearable sleeping bag — the movement-friendly cozy option for any winter adventure. There’s so many ways to wear a Selk’bag. Level up your winter activities with your very own sleeping bag suit. Here are a few of our favorite cold weather ways to live your best Selk’life.
- Hang by a campfire: A fire, a Selk bag, and some s'mores is your recipe for maximum 4th-season coziness.
- Play Twister: Everyone has this game buried somewhere. Dig it out, spin, and get flexible in your wearable sleeping bag!
- Go Fishing!
- Sipping hot coffe in the morning with your Pups!
- Get toasty after a surf: Throw your Selk'bag on after your session to hang by the beach on those winter days!
- See the sunrise: One of the best thing to human brain is seeing the sunrise. Get your Selk' on and is like you are seeing it from your bed!
- Go sailing! Keep yourself toasty warm on deck and enjoy the ocean even on the coldest days
- Enjoy the outdoors with your pups! We all know how hard is to walk our dogs early mornings.
- Watch the sunset at the beach with the entire family! Beat the cold when the sun goes down wearing your Selks!
- Play some guitar with friends
- Leave the house without warming your car up for 20 minutes! This is a big deal if you’re a midwestern Selker.
Snuggling: It’s cuddling season
- Make a family barbeque
MAKE SNOW ANGELS! The coziest snow angel you ever made. Just brush off the snow when you’re done.
Find some logs and through them into the campfire. Flames are getting low.
- Meditate: A Selk'bag is the only sleeping bag you can do the lotus position in.
- Chill on a hammock: One of the finest ways to enjoy your Selk'bag
- Go Camping with your dogs!
- Go to your local game and say bye to being cold! PLUS, be the envy of the crowd ;)
- Take your dog to a winter walk!
- Stay up all night
- Go winter camping
- Break out the moves! Cause, why not!?
- Spend more quality time with your kids on the outdoors!
- Car camping
- Go rock climbing
- Make vanlife, buslife, or RV life super toasty
- Get your kids toasty warm on those backyard camping days.
- Spend more time with friends outside! Doing whatever way you want.
The moral of the story? Don’t let cold temps keep you from having fun in any way you want. Your wearable sleeping bag suit can do it all. Selk’Bag is the ultimate winter accessory.
What’s your favorite way to Selk this winter? Comment below.